Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Why I love Tuesdays!



This picture is from when we were flying to Colorado back in August, but it sums up why I love Tuesdays: Sleep! On tuesday we wake up, have breakfast, get ready and head to church for my weekly Bible Study. It starts at 9:30 and ends at 11:30. We come home, eat lunch and then both the boys take a long nap. At the same time! For two hours! And what do I do? I sleep too! I do not feel guilty about this. Actually in the past few weeks I would work on my book. And now that its done I decided to take the opportunity to take a nap too! I love it. I even had time to fold and put away three loads of laundry once they woke up. Tuesdays are awesome!

Jorgito is talking so much more lately. Alot is Spanglish but we'll work that out later. So I thought I would share some of his cute insights:

Jorge: Mommy, mira las vacas (look at the cows). dey eating gwass!

Me: Jorge, obey mommy.
Jorge: "yes ma'am....no."

Me: do you have a stinky (diaper-and he did)?
Jorge: Nooo. Awex stinky (his brother)

1 comment:

Marsha said...

There must be something in the air on Tuesdays. Yesterday I just HAD to take a 30 minute power nap.
I love the pic of the boys! CUTE! And the bilingual conversations, too. I know a Cherokee family that the kids speak Cherokee, English and Spanish because their father is Mexican. It made for some very interesting conversations when they were little!