Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mi Gordita!

My chubby girl!  We had her 2 week check up today and she is 8 lbs. 5 oz's.  Dr. A was very impressed.  He said the goal is for them to gain an ounce a day but she has been double that!  Yeah!  She also grew an inch and is now 22 inches.   We took her two week picture for the picture frame.   Here she is.. 

                                                        Eva @ 2 weeks
           Alex @ 2 weeks (look at that hair)
Jorge @ 4 weeks (couldn't find 2 wk)


Of course taking Eva's picture was not without some drama... 

"What's in your mouth Eva??"
"Oooohhh, I see!  NICE!  after a bath too!"
All better now...all ready to kiss
Wide awake!  


Isn't she adorable.. we think so!  Lets pray she takes it easy on me tonight.. I need more than three hours of sleep!  

5 comments:

Dollar General said...

SO CUTE! The pictures came up before the words and I got to that second picture and said to myself. "WOW, she looks TOTALLY different at that angle!" I'm real smart let me tell you!

Well, I worked all night on my tips blog...go enjoy! I did it for you! HA!

Jaci Spain said...

She's getting cuter by the day! Just think Mia was 8lbs. 5 oz. at birth:) You are lucky! Glad she's healthy...

Anonymous said...

I find it ironic that Jorge is wearing the same thing in every picture! Does he own any other clothing besides scrubs and T-shirts?

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I had forgotten what the boys looked like at that early stage. I love how you so perfectly captured the spit up pictures instead of trying to catch it on the way out.

Michelle said...

She really is adorable...and I hope you get some sleep tonight.