I seem to like Facebook better these days because it takes way less energy to do a status update than to type out a blog post. Laziness at it's finest, folks.
I don't want to come across as "that" pregnant lady so I will try to keep it positive in giving the updates going on in our world.. for those that care.
1. I am 10 weeks preggers and doing better. But I say that with caution. I still am nauseous but it has gotten a little better. Now the fatigue has set in and I am so off schedule these days that I just can't dwell on it. I know it's temporary.
2. My boys are beating each other up. I have banned all movies in this house that so much as hint at fighting. Even if it's against monsters. I am so SICK.AND.TIRED of them not understanding that, while they may wrestle with each other, they may NOT do it to other children.
3. On that note, Jorge got tag teamed at Pump it Up yesterday for that very reason. He kept picking on three boys his same age and size and I kept warning him to leave them alone, or else. And well.. or else happened. they all got tired of it.. at the same time. He was on the bottom of the pile and it made him cry. What did I do? the boy had to sit in time out while I explained what just happened and why it happened. Hopefully, he learned his lesson.
4. I am going to be getting pretty busy with births come December. I have one a month until I birth my baby in May.. well I have possibly (sigh) three in March. I may have to seriously reconsider that! Tonight I am meeting with a couple that was referred to me by Greta (a mom who made it all look easy during her own birth). Thanks Greta.
5. I am laughing at how predictable I am as a pregnant woman. I only truly love the second trimester. The first is covered in nausea and fatigue and the last trimester is covered in feeling huge and unable to move about easily. Oh and fatigue. So I guess I got a three month window where our lives will resemble some sense of order and then its back to blah land. ;-) Am I the only one like this? Wait, don't be that mom that tells me how wonderful you feel throughout your ENTIRE pregnancy. I might throw up.
6. Baby girl is adorable. Just thought I'd throw that in. She says a few things but I especially love that she calls her baby doll "baba." And she loves that little doll. Eva was also in the 5th percentile at her last checkup.. she is such a petite little thing.
7. #4 had a heartbeat of 175 at my appt last week.. still too early to determine gender.. but I do remember Eva's being really high in the beginning.. (sigh) we shall wait and see. Either way we will be thrilled to pieces.
Okay that's enough numbers and chit chat. I must go lay down while it is quiet in the house. ;-)