I found these on someone elses blog (a complete stranger) so I had to share them, I liked them so much.
1. My hands are small; please don't expect perfection whenever
I make a bed, draw a picture or throw a ball. My legs are short;
Please slow down so that I can keep up with you.
2. I need your encouragement to grow. Please go easy on the criticism;
Remember, you can criticize the things I do without criticizing me.
3. My eyes have not seen the world as yours have; please let
Me explore safely. Don't restrict me unnecessarily.
4. My feelings are tender; please be sensitive to my needs. Don't
Nag me all day long.Treat me as you would like to be treated.
5. Housework will always be there. I'm only little for a short time,
Please take time to explain things to me about this wonderful world
And do so willingly.
6. Please don't do things over for me. Somehow that makes me feel
That my efforts didn't quite measure up to your expectations. I
Know it's hard, but please don't try to compare me to my brother
7. I am a special gift from God; please treasure me as God intended
You to do, holding me accountable for my actions, giving me
Guidelines to live by and disciplining me in a loving manner.
8. Please don't be afraid to leave for a weekend together. Kids need
Vacations from parents, just as parents need vacations from kids.
It's a great way to show us kids that your marriage is very special.
9. Please give me the freedom to make decisions concerning
Myself. Permit me to fail, so that I can learn from my mistakes.
Then someday I'll be prepared to make the kinds of decisions
That life requires of me.
10. Please take me to Sunday School and church
Regularly, setting a good example for me to follow.
I enjoy learning more about God.