Friday, July 27, 2007

Im leaving..

Well for a total of 37 hours. Im going to a funeral in Tampa, Fl. Darcy's (my second mom) dad died and we are having a memorial service for him. Big Jorge and the kids are staying here in Birmingham and Martha (my mother-in-law) is coming to help him. Well, probably be more like help the kids. Ha! Really, Jorge does do a great job, but I know that it would be easier on him if he had some help. I leave Saturday night and get back early, very early Monday morning. I think my flight gets in at 6:00 (thats A.M).

Update on the adoption. Jim (second dad) found an attornery that knew how to do it, so I will officially be adopted on August 2nd. Very exciting. We are going to celebrate on August 4th. Should be lots of fun. God is so good. For those of you who have no clue what Im talking about, go back and read the post "Huge Deal" that I did back in May.

I'll fill everyone in on how my husband did with the kids, when I get get back.

Buenos Noches.

No comments: