I keep checking my blog to remind myself that it is in fact still here. I have been so bad about posting. Sorry. I am quite literally sick and tired. I have some kind of chest, mucus, cough thing that of course I can't take anything for. Sorry Tylenol. I mean really, do doctors really think that some cold medicine is going to grow a third nipple on my baby or something? Just a thought. Obviously made out of my delirium from being tired.
I should be in bed but I wanted to put something up here to let all my blog friendlies know that I was alive.
Here are some fun things that have happened since my last post:
1. Jorge has pooped on the potty several times. But he still calls it "pee pee." So when he says "mommy i gotta go pee pee" Im not really sure what to expect. Oh unless he is holding his rear.
2. Jorge (the same child that broke our laptop) put a quarter in our cd player in the van so now we can't listen to cd's in the car.
3. Our ipod transmitter broke in our van so now I can't listen to that either.
4. Alex (aka Miguel to some) is insistent on sitting on my belly any chance he gets. I think he thinks my belly looks like extra padding or something. I dunno.
5. Alex fell from a chair and his two front teeth cut through the space between his bottom lip and his chin. OUCH! he had two little scabs on his face. ;-( He's better now.
Well thats about it. I hope everyone else is doing well.