Monday, September 27, 2010

You are special..

Hey blog friends.

you are probably wondering where i disappeared to. I guess it's been a bit of an internet sabbatical. I've had a lot of things on my plate and needed to unplug to be able to process my "stuff" and to hear that "still small voice."

I wanted to share a little bit of what I have been treading through.. if you watch the video below.. its a reading of the book "You Are Special" by Max Lucado.

I promise it's worth the 8 minutes. And gives an beautiful picture of what I am having to learn, have been learning and will constantly need to remember.



I will update again soon.

hopefully.

rg

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love the You Are Special books. If you haven't read all of them, you absolutely should! There are some messages you can never hear too often!

Sarah said...

'Sup, Rach?