Monday, June 16, 2008

Furious!

Well he's done it again. I said i was done with the Pull-ups..and he pooped in his underwear (bedtime). And after I made him go sit on the potty for 20 minutes. He holds it. Waits until he's in there and then poops in his underwear. I cant believe it. It gets better, though. Then after he gets his spanking I walk him back in the room only to realize that he was pulling the poop out and putting it on the bed rails. Little balls of poop all on the bed rails.

Im done people. I told him if he does this stunt again he will get another spanking and I will throw his paci in the garbage! End of story.

This is not funny anymore.

3 comments:

-C said...

Keep reminding yourself that the kids that have the strongest wills ... are the ones that do amazing things in life (prayefully for God!!). You're a good momma ... I might have thrown him out by now. ;)

A thought, tho, take it or leave it ... potty training, paci-taking, and new baby coming is TONS of transitions for one small boy and a preggo mommy. Plus, now that the oldest is 4 and Z is 3, I'm a firm believer that 3s are absolutely looney tunes ... they just don't think about consequences ever. ;)

care-in said...

Oh my! I don't know what else to say.

Kim said...

That is crazy! Hang in there... He'll be done with this soon.