Saturday, June 7, 2008

Heavenly..

Tomatillo Tomatoes for salsa Verde. Vidalia onions for the grill (with Lime and salt to serve). Steaks. Frijoles Rancheros. Rice and of course plenty of tortillas. And last but not least candy for the PiƱata.

What's the occasion? My little firstborn son is about to turn THREE! I can't believe it. We are having his party at our house on Monday night although his birthday is on the 10th. We are trying to keep it simple. But it's never cheap. Why? Because although we do simple there are always a ton of adults.. even if its just our families and a few close friends. Our families alone (mine and Jorge) equals about 16 adults. Aunts, uncles, grandparents.. etc. its wild.

Anyway.. I will definately be taking lots of pictures and will post them after the party.

Oh and more exciting than any of that.. my dear husband comes back tomorrow! 4:45 p.m could not get here soon enough!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! Happy Birthday to the little guy. I'm so glad your hubby will be home...isn't the anticipation a great feeling?

Sarah said...

yum!!!! I wish we lived closer so you could teach to make all the yummy mexican food since I will soon have to cook that way. Have fun, tomorrow and at the bday party!!! ;)

Missy said...

I'm hungry now!
Hope ya'll had a wonderful party and a sweet reunion with hubbito!