Friday, June 20, 2008

Victory in JESUS!


This is us thanking Jesus for helping us go Poo-poo on the potty.

The big boy gets to flush it down!


Yeah!! Well I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Sorry for the gross picture but I just had to take it.. that's just me. To add to the excitement of the day.. I am headed out to Esther Terry's (little sister) rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for the wedding tomorrow (that me and my big belly are in) and Big Jorge's sister Veronica is headed to the hospital to have her baby! Crazy times.. If we make it through this weekend it will be a miracle.

But thank you Lord for Poop!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

. . . . 41 hours and 40 minutes after your last blog. That WAS a long time that kid sat on the potty!!! ;)

care-in said...

Kate on Jon and Kate + 8 takes pictures of her kid's poo! Congrats!