Monday, January 11, 2010

well DUH, Im pregnant.

So Im 22 weeks pregnant. But I forget about it all the time.

I had a birth last week that was absolutely beautiful. First time mom that made her 17 hour labor look easy. I was with her for about the last 7 hours of that. When I got home, I wondered why I was so sore on my lower back and legs.

then I remembered, "duh, im pregnant."

then I thought, "oh dear, and I have births right up until April, three weeks before my own birth."
I may be in over my head. Or just needing some heat packs when I get home.

4 comments:

Greta said...

So I totally thought you said your due date was MAY 13th the other day...you must've said MARCH 13th. Is it March??

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

my last birth in April is three weeks before my own birth. May 13th is my due date.

Jaci Spain said...

May is a GREAT time to have a baby:) Right before it starts getting too hot. Make sure you are getting some rest for yourself too. Any offers on the house yet?

Greta said...

WOW, did you see what I did there? That's right, I was only gonna let you be pregnant for 30 weeks. Wow. I can tell you who you don't want teaching anyone math...that's me!