Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sorry blogging friends..

I always feel as though I should apologize for my blog absence. To be honest, it has been so crazy around here and on top of that, I go through seasons of blog inspiration. When I have loads of laundry, kids climbing the wall and generally too much to do inside my four walls, I can't justify blogging.

Which, I might add, is something I am grateful for. I am realizing that although I am a social creature and crave interaction, I also crave to just "vent/share" on the blogosphere. However, I do NOT want to be the mom/wife/daughter of Christ that has my priorities out of whack.. and for me that means.. no blogging unless my other "duties" are taken care of. I guess bc for me, blogging takes a lot of brain power and therefore time. ;-)

Enough of that.

Last week the kids (and myself) went through a nasty stomach bug. Read here, throw up. Not fun. We are all better. i attended a birth that I still need to write a birth story for. I have another mom that is due this week and one more in April.

I am 31 weeks pregnant (this Thursday) and my blood sugars are doing GREAT. I can't remember if I shared but at my last doctors appt I had gained 12 lbs in 5 weeks. GASP! But it was because I my blood sugar was out of control for about 4 of those weeks. And in the past two weeks since getting it back in control, I actually lost 5 lbs. Now, I am not saying that it is a "good" thing to loose weight during a pregnancy, but in my case.. it's not a bad thing. I will steady out now and hopefully stay within the normal range for my pregnancies.

We still don't have a middle name for baby Isaac, so any suggestions you have.. go ahead. I would like it to be a Spanish name. but NOT Jose. ;-P Our other kiddos are Jorge Emanuel, Miguel Alexander and Eva Isabel. So they each have a "Spanish" name.

Well I better get going. hope everyone is doing well. adios.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

How about Juan? It means God is gracious. Isaac Juan Garcia. You like?

Anonymous said...

Well... that's interessting but frankly i have a hard time seeing it... wonder what others have to say..

emily said...

We have so many interesting names on Carlos' side of the family!!! Instead of naming our babies after relatives (thank goodness), he's been naming Sara's stuffed animals and babies... Eclisedio, Tegolo (well, that's a nickname; his real name's Telesforo)... totally kidding (I mean, real names, just not ones I would recommend).
My personal favorite is Mateo. Well, my favorite after Lucas...

care-in said...

I like Mateo too...Isaac Mateo.

Rebekah said...

I'm glad you're doing better now from the stomach bug! I got it on Tuesday, and am still home from school today! :( It was a bad bug.
Mateo is a nice name to go with Isaac. What about David? Isn't that the same in Spanish and English?
Becky :)