Thursday, December 2, 2010

Feeling the urge again..

Well blog friends (if you are still out there..).. i am beginning to get the "blog" urge again.

I have been disconnected (intentionally) for a few months now and am starting to feel the pendulum swinging back toward the center. A balance is presenting itself (rather, has been in the works) and I can feel the desire to actually start writing again.

Things here in our world are "life as usual." Busy. But in a good way. In a way that means "I'd miss too much if I were spending as much time on the Net as I had in the past."

Today I took the kids to our church "drop in" nursery (you pay by the hour) and I went on an errand spree. I did three things in an hour and a half that would've taken me double that time if I'd had all four kiddo's with me. And in the process got my Christmas cards w/family letter stamped and mailed out and also got some Christmas gifts ordered. I also went to return something at the Galleria. I am just so thankful for the drop in nursery at our church. It has been such a blessing for me.

I have a few blog posts floating in my head so i look forward to typing them out. So stay tuned.. that is, if you are still there. ;-)


4 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm still here...and love your family picture! I can't believe how big (and precious) the kids are! I wish your church was closer to me...I may have to take advantage of that drop and go service. :)

Greta said...

"We" are too :).
You know I'd love to hear your version of my birth story! No rush there though - it took me forever to get mine up!

Hope you guys had a rejuvenating trip!

Sandy said...

I'm still here! I'm looking forward to reading more of your insights!

Heather said...

*waves*

Hey!! Still here!!