Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tornado Isaac..

To be so little.. he sure knows how to make a big mess.. in a very short amount of time.


Here is what i love. The time on this photo 3:15:15 (as in 15 seconds).. now look at the next one

3:15:20. yep.. five seconds, folks. that child is wishy washy. And Im sure I made a funny face to get him to laugh.

He is quite adorable. imo.

We had a "scare" with the nursing. He had started to bite me. So the nursing got down to a minimum. I was trying all the "tricks" to get him to stop and nothing was helping. Then he got a cold, which included a stuffy nose, and it was near impossible for him to suck and breathe at the same time.

I was sure our nursing time was coming to an end. But thankfully, he is breathing better AND has stopped biting me. Although, he does get an inkling to try and bite me every once in a while and I get a stern voice and say "OWW! NO BITE." And it seems to be registering now.

So hopefully I can actually make it to his first birthday (May 12th). Which would be a first for my kiddos. That's my prayer, anyway.

adios.

No comments: