Sunday, April 6, 2008

One more day!

Hey Guys.. Busy week.. Really typing on the computer is not as fun as it used to be. since Jorge sat on the screen and we have to hook the computer up to the t.v, its very hard to see what Im typing. so excuse typo's please.

Anyway, tomorrow is the day we find out if this baby is a Boy or Girl. I should let you know that it isn't until 6 p.m until we find out. Then we have to make sure all the family knows before I can post it on the blog. So I assume it will be late tomorrow night before the blog is no longer gray.

i should say that I am much more used to everyone asking me if I "want a girl this time." Big Jorge responded to someone this morning at church with, "..Well everyone else certainly wants us to have a girl! But we'll take either one." In fact, Im quite shocked, considering our current track record, that most everyone thinks we are having a girl! If I were a bettin' gal I'd stick with "boy." HA!

Big Jorge and I went away for a Family Vision Conference this past weekend so I will have to post about that later. I guess I will talk to you guys tomorrow! I can barely hold my excitement.. blue or pink.. Btw.. if you haven't voted on the poll at the side of my blog.. today is your last day!

In fact, I would love for you to respond to this post and put your guess. that way I have names with guesses. ;-)

Adios!

8 comments:

Abbey said...

Definitely a boy.

Rachel said...

Aren't you excited about finding out!?!? I'm tellin' you - it's more fun this way!! :) (I'm one to talk - I've ONLY done it this way). Anyway, I voted that I thought it was a boy. . . but I was wrong on my last guess, so I'm 2 out of 3 right now. We'll see if you give me a 50% or 75% track record!!

Jaci Spain said...

I voted boy too.

Dollar General said...

I say GIRL!

Sarah said...

a girl!!!! you need a break, but I have a feeling even if it is a girl the boys will teach her well! :)

JenB said...

I voted girl...but it's prob just because I have the best of both worlds and there are such immeasurable joys with both...so I'm a little impartial! No matter the gender, you are blessed by God! Those 2 boys you have now are such cuties!

Marsha said...

I'm thinking girl... BUT, there's a 50% chance I'm wrong. And that would be great, too.

Greta said...

I vote boy...and it is currently 50-50, of course :).
Can't wait to hear!