Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I need to know your thoughts..

Well, I understand that a good bit of people that were first reading my blog, from when it started, liked the family updates and such..

but now...

I have gone all birth junkie on ya!!

I know there are some of you beginning peeps that aren't all that into the whole natural childbirth "thing" which leads me to wonder..

Should I have a separate blog for birth "stuff?" Or just keep it all on the same thing?  Does it being combined make a difference to you and your desire to read this blog?  Those other birth junkies.. do you just want a place to hear about births (and related "stuff") and not have random family posts mixed in.. and you who don't like NCB, want me to take that talk somewhere else so you can get back to regular reading as usual?? 

If you read this blog.. please leave me your opinion in the comments.. ;-P

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it the same... its all who you are, and if you change it would be more work to keep up with it all :)

Leslie said...

Mox nix to me!

Greta said...

Doesn't matter to me. It seems like it'd just be more work for you to keep up with 2 blogs.

Sarah said...

Personally, I love reading about the various aspects of your life. And I am a birth fanatic. But I really enjoy hearing about more than that, and honestly, I don't feel that way about almost any other NCB blogs, and I believe it is because we see *life* similarly, not just birth.

As I'm sure you've found, a woman who is passionate about natural childbirth and not a femminist, new agey, angry, just plain hokey. . . is a VERY RARE BREED! So from my perspective, I find the entire package intriguing and interesting. And I can't say that to most NCB bloggers.

So I say keep it together. (This from a person who chose to dichotomize her posts:) I didn't want to ostracize my non-fanatic friends and family!)

Jennifer said...

i love it all!

Lindsay said...

Love it all! If you split it into two blogs, I'll read both. But, I think it's fine to keep it all on one.

Enjoy Birth said...

I have a personal blog and a birth blog. In some ways I like it, mostly because I print up my personal blog using Blurb every 2 years and it is a journal/scrapbook.

Also not all (let's be real, very few) of my friends love birth the way I do.

Having said that, I love reading both parts of your life, so I am happy if you keep it together. :)

Rachel said...

I'm all for keeping it all mixed in - there's nothing wrong with having an eclectic blog! If people only want to read the family posts, they can skip the birthing ones, and vice versa. Both are who you are, so there's no reason to split your personality. :)

Anonymous said...

KEEP IT LIKE IT IS THIS IS PART OF WHO YOU ARE, AND I THINK ITS GREAT.