Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I should be napping....

I am very tired today.  We have spent all day inside and for whatever reason it wore the boys out and they have been asleep since 1:30.  It's now 4:07!  Eva has been a sleeper all day too.  I'm  not complaining just acknowledging that today would have been a great day for a nap..for me.  But I was busy folding and putting away three loads of laundry.  Only two more to go! 

I thought I would post some more random pics from my cell phone! 


Jorge reading at B & N.  So cute!

LOL.. the pic I thought was so cute and then mom (Darcy) said she looked like we taught her the one finger salute.  Yes, folks.. Darcy said that! 

Eva sitting in her bumbo.  Or as Jorgito calls it.. her "bimbo."



3 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

She looks so cute sitting up in her bumbo seat! And I love the picture in the white sweater too. Adorable!

Rachel said...

Too cute!! Ali was extraordinarily good at "the bird" when she was about that little also. In fact, there was one that got forwarded to my Father-in-Law, who forwarded it and so on, and from what I hear, Ali's picture is hanging in a hair salon in Bessemer with the quote underneath, "don't like your haircut?"
Nice.

Natalie said...

I wanna take her picture!