Thursday, July 3, 2008

So far this morning..

Before 9 am my three year old has...

-Gotten into one of the kitchen drawers, took out two packets (taco bell FIRE sauce and a ketchup pack) and rubbed it all in his little brothers hair.  (Alex got a bath btw)

-Taken a bottle of syrup off the kitchen counter (that was very far back on the counter I might add) and poured 1/4 of its contents onto my ottoman in the office (where he was supposed to be watching Veggie Tales).  

This day is already been a joy!

4 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

Sorry:) I've had a hard morning too. But no, not quite like yours, LOL!

Missy said...

These are the children that God uses to grow up and do amazing things! :)

Marsha said...

On second thought...call that MMO RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL

Ole Miss Mom said...

Sounds like my house :-)