Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random thoughts.

Today we went swimming at the Slappeys house (for those of you who know them). It was fun. I now have a new battle with my three year old (on top of the poop one). He will not go to bed immediately like he used to. He changes clothes, pull-ups, underwear.. you name it. We have got to break this cycle by the time that I put him and Alex in the same room at the end of next month.

Tonight I cleaned out my fridge. With clorox. Can anyone say "nesting?" I mean I can't tell you the last time I cleaned it like that. It has to have been a year. Gross. It wasn't too bad. Its gotten spot cleanings since then but tonight was the full on cleaning.

Big Jorge has a big CNOR exam this saturday. After that he is ALL mine. I have a honey do list that is growing longer by the minute. I am feeling the pressure to get this stuff done before August. Because I know by then I will be too miserable to move much (lol).

Well I must go.. I am looking up new recipes online. Which Kim, I wrote down your pasta one (even though I might need some extra insulin for it, lol). If any of you have some easy, yummy, 6 ingredient or less, recipes to share with me, I would greatly appreciate it. Oh and any crock pot recipes too, for main dishes.

Gracias!

Oh and I was looking through old photos and found some cute ones I wanted to share.

Jorgito and his hat from Mexico!


My sweet Alex saying the Pledge!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Recipe: ( actually from Danae Haskins and I give it to everybody because it is so good and easy)

4 frozen chicken breast
1 packet of italian dressing
1 can cream of mushroom
8 oz of cream cheese

place frozen chicken in crockpot.
Sprinkle with dressing packet.
pour cream of mushroom over top.
break up cream cheese and put over top.

Cook in crockpot on high for 4 hours, or low for 6.
Great served over rice or mashed potatoes.

Jaci Spain said...

I have pictures of Jorge in this hat too:) Cute!