Sunday, October 28, 2007

I should be napping..

its 4 o'clock on Sunday and we just got home.. the kids are in bed and the hubby is mowing the grass.. I should be napping. In fact, I am sure I will. But seeing that I just got my computer back yesterday I was anxious to get back on the blog map. I am officially back. A lot happened in that short absense from the world of no computer (i.e-no internet)..

1. The Terrys- my adopted family.. offically adopted me on Wednesday October 17th. I didn't change my name but I am officially part of the family.. well I should say, legally.
2. Jim Terry's (dad) mom was hospitalized on Sunday night (last) and passed away on Tuesday evening. We had the funeral on Friday. Margaret Terry was 82 and had been married for 61 years!! Wow!
3. I realized how "addictive" the internet is.
4. I realized how much I enjoy the world of gab...blogging.

Well.. I promise to answer the question about the topic of my book.. but I really need to rest. I will write a new post for that description. I always get nervous when I get to explain my book. Are you suprised?

okay well I am hoping to nap now.. but I'm sure I'll be blog hopping to see whats been going on with everyone! Kinda sounded like bar hopping... huh.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Welcome back! You were missed.
That is so awesome that you've been adopted! I never knew adults could be adopted. Where they family prior to the adoption? I know that sounds funny, but I think you understand what I'm saying.

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

Marsha.. if you go back to my May 31st entry..it gives the history of me and this family... if you want to. ;-)

Marsha said...

Thanks for directing me to that entry, Rachel. What an example of what God does for us by adopting us! I'm so happy for you.

Missy said...

Welcome Back!