Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Confirmed: sad news.

Well we got confirmation today after the second set of HCG levels: I miscarried. I can't really talk about it. Its hard to face the reality and adjust my brain, and heart, to realize that our little bundle is no more. I am confident in the Lord. We praise Him for His soverignty. We praise Him for many things..especially that He comforts us. I do thank everyone for all your encouraging words and mostly for your prayers. It truly made the difference in my world the last three days. I look forward to seeing God's plan revealed..even if I have to wait unti eternity for it to make sense to me.

Adios todos.

4 comments:

Dollar General said...

Praying for you today...

JenB said...

I'm so sorry! My heart goes out to you, and I will keep you in my prayers.

Graced said...

I love you. I will pray that God will tenderly hold you in His heart. That He will shield you from the enemy while you heal.

-C said...

Still praying. I'm so sorry.