Saturday, December 15, 2007

2 Days left...

I am still in my twenties..  well for two more days.  things I have done in my twenties include:

-enjoyed undistracted devotion to the Lord as a single
-full time job in ministry (outside of home)
- met and married my husband
-had two precious kids
-got adopted
-bought a house
-changed at least 4,500 diapers
-started a blog
-changed churches (SMI to Briarwood)
-started and finished my first book

there really is a lot more.. i guess i need to make a list of all the things I will do in my 30's. I just feel like Im still 26!   Ready or not.. 30.. here I come.  

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Early Birthday!

I think my 30's are going to be craziness... Just a hunch.

Missy said...

I always wonder if my life and myself will change as much from 30-40 as it did from 20-30.

Happy Birthday! I hope you have the most fun of days!

Marsha said...

Happy Birthday you ol' mama! Hope you had a great day at your bff's graduation!