Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh happy Monday..


We did not go anywhere today.. (also because Eva has a GI something and Isaac is recovering from a cold).

The kids had fun playing today. For the most part, they played well. We even got some school done today.

Who knew that I wouldn't have lost my mind by the end of a day with sick littles and having been inside all day.

Quote of the day was when my husband called on his way home from work and asked if I wanted him to pick up dinner on his way home. I replied: "Nah, I'm good. I'm just going to do some easy tostadas for dinner." He said, "oh well, I heard a couple of kids crying and wasn't sure." Then I said, "Oh that's totally normal.. the kids crying. Its when you hear me crying, then yes, please bring dinner."

haha. I love my humor.

No comments: