Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We're Alive!

Haven't posted in a week.  I have lots of pictures to upload but have housekeeping things to do first.  I do have a  lot to say about the election but have to process my thoughts some more and veer away from all the emotion.  Thats gonna take some time for me to do.  The Lord is faithful.  

The kids are doing great.  Eva is officially sleeping through the night (10-12 hours) so I feel like a new woman!  Jorge and Alex are doing great.  They are having a hard time understanding the difference between harmless play and hitting.  I do NOT want to accept hitting..even if both parties are laughing hysterically.  So that's been difficult.  

Well, this is about all i can post right now.  I am going to try to upload photos later.   i hope all you have a great day! 

Adios!

2 comments:

Jaci Spain said...

Yay for sleeping through the night! She is so adorable. I LOVED holding her today. Really trying not to get baby fever yet:)

care-in said...

Congrats on getting more sleep!!