Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fun Facts

1. I don't drink coffee.

2. I often forget to call people back. And I rarely check my voicemail.

3. I just figured out that "spot mopping" is waaaaay more practical than "real" mopping.

4. I haven't eaten Taco Bell in almost three months.

5. #4 is a BIG deal because I used to go about 2-3 times a week. wow.

6. I've lost my inspiration to take pictures. I think it has something to do with the heat. Yup, Im pretty sure that's it. This Alabama heat is not nice.

7. My waiter bought me a drink last night while out with some girlfriends. It was a non-alcholic drink because I was telling him that alcohol makes me get a headache (can you say "lightweight?"). My friends were enjoying some 'rita's and I was drinking a diet coke. I guess he wanted me to "look" like I was enjoying myself a little more. ha! (although, I was the one laughing the loudest.. but that's just me).

8. I seriously need to clean my house. but the fact that we have gone somewhere every day this week has kept cleaning from happening. The plan is to stay home next week to potty train miss Eva. Again. But for real this time.

9. I am doubting my ability to potty train another child.

10. I loathe potty training. LOATHE.


Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: